Thursday, 23 November 2023, 2:00PM - 3:30PM
Conflict Transformation is a 20th-21st century discipline that brings nonviolent responses to conflicts from disputes to brutal violence. While it is not a miracle solution to all problems it is a holistic and proven approach to the most difficult conflicts.
During the session, you will:
- Be given a brief description of the development and practice of Conflict Transformation in the world today;
- Learn from real-life experiences how conflict transformation principles and application are used at home, work, community, nationally, and internationally with emphasis on work-community issues Have time for practice and discussion;
- Be given resource lists for children and adults.
- Better understanding of the root causes of conflict;
- Become familiar with the tools available through a conflict transformation approach;
- Become confident in one conflict transformation method
*Please note: this session will not be recorded.
Location Virtual Meeting Room